CozyBlanket 1.1 includes Build Quad and Tweak tools, split and merge triangles, loop flow rotation, keyboard shortcuts, undo/redo buttons, 120fps support and improved viewport navigation.
Included in Retopology Pack:
- Tweak tool: Moving vertices or sliding edge loops can now be activated from a tool. This is the same action as double tapping with the pencil.
- Build Quad tool: When active, drag from the middle of a boundary edge or a boundary vertex to create a new face one by one. Triangles are merged intro quads and new vertices are automatically merged when dragged on top of an existing one.
- Gesture for rotating an edge: Draw a circle shape over the center of an edge to rotate it and change the direction of the loop flow.
Gestures for split and merge faces: Quads can now be split into two triangles and two adjacent triangles can be merged into a quad.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Includes the following shortcuts:
- Pencil: Spacebar
- Relax: Shift
- Move: G
- Erase: E
- Tweak: W
- PolyBuild: S
- Patch Clone: P
- Undo: Ctrl + Z
- 120FPS support on iPad Pro
- Undo/Redo buttons
- Increase notification display time
- Increase undo/redo steps to 30
- Minor performance improvements.s
- Improve camera navigation stability.
- Disable showing Store on label “Changes will not be saved”.
- Fix performance degradation after a certain time of usage.
- Fix creating a triangle from a single isolated triangle gesture.
- Fix typos.